June 26, 2010

Untitled...

I know, coming from me, this sounds like blasphemy, but when I saw Raajneeti, I didn't like Ranbir Kapoor! I mean, I wanted to see more of Arjun Rampal than him! Arjun was definitely the hotter one! And his husky voice coupled with power.....its a totally irresistible! Ranbir, no doubt was good in the movie, but there was something missing. Or maybe it was just me..... I think I'm done with men who can 'think'! I didn't like him even when he was shirtless in the shower....and when he was shirtless with just the jeans on and smoking! I really need to shake myself up! I mean for God's sake it's me who's NOT liking Ranbir Kapoor! And, the same goes for Irfan Pathan too. I mean I actually changed channels when he came on Indian Idol!!! Ah! Not one of those misoandrist phases again!



There's just no good music to listen to! Radio also plays such sad songs! Even the RJs suck. Earlier, I remember listening to this morning show of Jaggu and Tarana.....they were the best RJs ever!! I guess their show is over now. Anyways, when I first saw Raavan's credits and read A.R. Rahman's name there, I thought, there will finally be some respite....but the music was such a downer. The music of I Hate Luv Storys is some relief! There are some great songs.....like the Bin Tere Reprise version and Sadka Hua. And the title track is peppy!!! Aakhon se kehke yeh sapna gaya hain, subah ko jaage toh rasta naya hain!! Wish life was as simple! I've also been listening to the male version of Iktara....and trust me it gives you the chills! Je naina karu band band....beh jaaye boond boond....tadpaye re kyun sunaye geet malhar de....! Also, while you're at it, download the title track of Kaminey. It's an awesommmmme song! Meri arzoo kamini....mere khwab bhi kaminey....ek dil se dosti thi....yeh huzoor bhi kaminey!!! A nice song to listen to when you thought you never had a dark side but then, life proves you wrong!



BTW, how are Kabir, Nikhil and Sehar as names of my new story? I've just finalised the names.... I have no clue where I'm gonna get a story from! I have a faint idea for a story.....but I'm not sure if it'll be something I'd want to write on...! This story was actually something someone had promised to give me in this lifetime... A story that only I could write....something that I could write because I'd felt it, because I had lived it.....but it's precisely why I don't want to write!! This time, I want to write something that I've not experienced in life. That would be a great challenge! So, if anyone has any ideas as starters, please let me know and book your place in the acknowledgements!!

1 comment:

Adisha said...

I loved Rajneeti and Ranbir so can't really agree with you but each one to his own but yeah, music these days just Sucks and is totally forgettable !!