Yipee!!! I recieved my second blog award!!! Yo!! And it came at a really good time, just when my blog was gathering cobwebs due to the lack of posts I got a chance to write something, yeah you guessed it right, writer's block on!! This award comes from Saim...! The rules are simple... you've gotta list down 10 truths about yourself and pass the award to other people who's blogs have webs of their own!
So here's my Sach ka saamna.....
- These days I'm dancing like a naagin to Twist from Love Aaj Kal! It's a really cool song.... though I can't make out what Neeraj Sridhar is singing..... the beats are cool!
- The only Y chromosome trait in me is that I hate taking a shower!!! My Mom, even today, has to push me in the bathroom to take a shower!!! But, I do take a shower everyday ... unlike the guys, how much ever I find it a waste of time and resources!!
- I talk a lot....and half the times, the speed at which I talk goes beyond normal human brain comprehension! And I actually fell off my chair when Mayank of Miley Jab Hum Tum was talking to Nupur, who was exceptionally quiet in that episode, "Arey, tum toh Nupur ho, phir kaise chup ho!!" True!!!
- I'm a die hard romantic... put love in anything, and I'll be chooo-cutttee-ing it!!! But, I hadn't read a romantic book until Twilight.....not Mills and Boons too! Because I knew, it'd mess with my brain!!! Which did happen when I started reading love stories! But now, I've learnt my lesson, and I'm off love stories now!
- You can't beat me in laziness. Trust me!! According to my Dad, who's always cracking jokes on my laziness, I'm the world's second most lazy person.... not the first... as I at least don't feel lazy to breathe....unlike the first person!!
- I can do any work on Earth and survive....but not subzi shopping!! I'd either give more money and come...or pick up the worst veggies of the lot, which are just one step from rotting....or pick up something tangentially different from something that I'm supposed to buy.... like I had once picked up methi....when my Mom sent me to get dhania!! Can you believe that I actually studied BOTANY for a year!!
- I had begun planning for my wedding (in my head)....thinking of my trousseu, menu, guest list, venue et al.... the week before last... because three astrologers on three different occassions in the past had predicted that I'd be getting married by 2009 end!!!!! Also, I was doing this, because I genuinely have NOTHING to do these days!! P.S: I'm NOT getting married so soon!! P.S 2: Aanchal had also started planning for my wedding!
- I'm 11 kgs underweight!! I'm supposed to be 54 kgs... but am only 43! Don't tell me that I don't eat! I eat a lot... it's just that there are a very few things that I'd eat without making a fuss, but if I like the food, then I'll hog! I still remember the expression on Ankita's face when she saw me eat during our IV.... it was more like "Looking at you, NOBODY can guess you eat THIS much!!" Just, better metabolism and good genes, Ankita!
- I'm semi-anaemic, I have low BP and my blood volume is very low.... so in short... the reason I'm gonna die is over-exertion of my heart...because the poor thing has to work doubly hard to pump blood in me!! Add to that, getting over heartaches!!! Poor heart of mine!
- The only reason I never took up medicine was because I'm scared of blood.... I can't see people bleed!! One day, one of my friend had come to meet me, and poor thing's tooth was bleeding for some reason.... and I actually spoke to her with my eyes closed all the while!!!
So, now I'm done!!! I'll wake up other people from their blog-slumber!
- Arshat...... the best Timepass on the net!
- Aanchal.....time she really wakes up and writes something!
- Dhaval......I'm always laughing reading his blogs!!!
- Vinod.......Chandler in real life!!
- Manalee...you need to get up too!
- Rucha......I love her sarcasms!!
- Kushal.... he hasn't written anything since...well...ages!!!
- AJ....... he got me interested in blogging and now he's disappeared!
- Tushar.... he writes amazing poems!
- Siddharth..... because it's been a millenium since he blogged!!
So wake up people!!!!!!!!!!!! Start typing!!! Accept the award....copy the picture, paste it on your blog...list down 10 truths about yourselves and pass it on to 10 different people...!!! Happy Blogging!