Things I learnt after joining MBA college (which incidentally have nothing to do with MBA in general!)
- There is an unexplainable pleasure in using your nails on your friend's touch screen phone!
- Don't trust MBA students. EVER. Give them your phone to read the messages in your inbox, and they'll read even the ones in your sent items!! And then, they get scandalized and abuse you!
- Learn to delete messages from your sent items....especially if you have called people HOT!
- Lock your phone and DO NOT reveal the password!
- You actually do know a lot about your graduation subjects than you think you do!! I'm batoing Bio gyaan to all and sundry!!!
- Listen to your elders....that is people with work ex....if they say don't go for What's Your Raashee..... bloody, don't GO! Listen to them!! (Only if WYR had 12 Ranbir Kapoors...man! I'd have seen the movie even if it had been a 6 hour torture!)
- People from a Science background are more serious than their Commerce counterparts!!
- You can throw tantrums and get away with it! (yeah, one of the advantages I have....being the only under 21 in my class!!)
- People pity you and your size and carry your bags and Kotlers!!
- People offer to do your projects because you're a girl ! *wink*
- Shirtless people playing football in the rain, is HOT!!!
- And the most important thing, which I think happens only in my B-school..... guys are made to wait on and serve girls during lunches and dinners during the trips!! Yay!!
Sorry for another non-sensical post from me. Really outta ideas to blog...might just quit blogging for the lack of ideas! And for people waiting for the Chapter 15 of my story....sorry...that's gonna take a LOOOOONNNGGGGG time.... for the simple reason that I still don't know what should I write about what went wrong between the lead couple.....please send me ideas if you want the post soon!!