*Reposting an old post*
Read Why a girl would want to be a guy here
- You're the most protected and sheltered one in your family
- You can wear pink....
- You can carry off floral print without looking like a Hawaii return or a Gujju!
- Nobody accuses you of cross dressing if you happen to wear your guy's shirt
- You do not have to pay anywhere!
- You get rickshaws/taxis comparatively easily.(Your one "rickshaw" call launches a thousand rickshaws!)
- You never have to take the pain of driving...you just have to grace the front seat.
- Your primary business in the car is changing the CDs(Giving directions is futile...they're never acted upon,even when you're DEAD SURE about it!)
- You never have to do anything... most of the times things are taken care of!
- If they are not, then all you need to do is flutter your eye lids at great speed and say PLEASE in a very soft and bechari voice!
- You're Daddy's favourite... hence you've never heard the word NO!
- You can GOSSIP and BITCH...that's the centre of the universe for you
- Cat fights have made you a stronger person, physically!
- Your punches may not hurt.....but your nails definitely do!!
- You have reservations everywhere! eg: buses and trains!
- You do not have to pay fees in junior college and school
- You abuse in English... and sound classy
- "P" words from you scare the most toughest of guys! (Pregnancy, periods, PMS etc)
- Sports means flying-in-the-air hair,cute faces, bulging biceps, strong hamstrings....in short Greek God replicas in the form of sportspersons!
- You get to put wear make up and look like a Homo Sapien
- You are pampered and loved the most when pregnant.
- You can give birth.... something that's so selfless.
- You are mentally very very very strong.
- Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned....
And the most important of them all.....
- YOU CAN CRY!!!