August 16, 2009

Tagged!!



1) Link the person who tagged you. Harini.

2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share the ABCs of you.
4) Tag 3 people at the end of your post by linking to them.
5) Let the 3 people know of the tag by leaving them comments.
6) Do not tag the original ‘tagger’.
Letting all my creative juices flow here i go -
A – Available/Single? Single. And don't intend on 'mingling' for two years at least!!
B – Best friend? Umm, well, Radhika, Rao, Aanchal and Ajay.... and a lot of other people too!!
C – Cake or Pie? Brownies. I'm sick of cakes now, and lost my appetite for pies after watching American pie!
D – Drink of choice? Does molten chocolate with nuts count??
E – Essential item you use every day? Phone (though no one calls), laptop, MS word!
F – Favorite colour? Depends!!
G – Gummy Bears Or Worms? Is this one of the questions I need to answer in order to qualify for Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao or something like that??
H – Hometown? Mummmmbbbbaaaaaiiii!!
I – Indulgence? Books and music....and nail paints!!!
J – January or February? How about I skip to October directly?
K – Kids & their names? Not disclosing here.... Aanchal reads my blog and I don't want her to copy them!
L – Life is incomplete without? Family and Friends. Just them!
M – Marriage date? Had my Mom accepted one of the many 'offers' my aunts got this summer, I would've known the answer to question by now!
N – Number of siblings? One.... And I really hope this Swine flu vacation gets over soon, so that she starts going to her college and I can reclaim the house as MY territory.
O – Oranges or Apples? Mangoes, mangoes, mangoes, mangoes.
P – Phobias/Fears? Cockroaches
Q – Quote for today? Be positive, have faith, keep hoping!
R – Reason to smile? The namak in my toothpaste!!
S – Season? Monsoon....and winter....and summer too! Am a Libran yaar, gotta be indecisive!
T – Tag 3 People? I'm not doing this! The last time I tagged 10 people and only 2 obliged!!
U – Unknown fact about me? I love cricket but HATE Sachin Tendulkar and I've had the guts to shout Sachin Sucks at Wankhede stadium during a Mumbai Indians match!! Wonder why I even went for it.... things one does for friends!!
V – Vegetable you don't like? I eat only 4! So do the math about how many I hate!
W – Worst habit? Laziness...! I'm gonna get damned because of it one day!
X – X-rays you've had? None.
Y – Your favorite food? Depends on my mood! Right now I'm craving for a Grilled Sandwich but I can't eat it until Sunday!!!
Z – Zodiac sign? Libra


Not tagging anyone!!!

9 comments:

Aanchal said...

grr...im still rank 3 on best frnds list!

Nupur said...


@Aanch: Chronological order....!!

Harini said...

Hmm..so u finally did do the tag :)

Nupur said...


@ Harini: Yeah, sorry for the delay!

Benny said...

what... u dont like Sachin???:O why?? He s God of Indian Cricket! so who is u r fav cricketer?

Surya Sudheer said...

You should be daring to shout against Sachin but I still see, you dont have dare to tell this to everyone because it was ur unknown fact until now.....

Nupur said...


@Benny: More of a personal choice to not like Sachin!! He maybe the God for everybody else!!! I like Irfan...but for the non-cricketing reasons!

@ Sudheer: Well, it's a known fact that i dont like Sachin.... i had written about it in one of my earlier posts too.... just didnt have anything to write in the qtn here... so filled it up again...!

ankit said...

gud 1...........TOTAL ENTERTAINMENT....PAISA VASOOL!!!!!!

Nupur said...


@ Ankit: I don't remember you paying for me for the blog, Ankit!!