- My life sucks, but girlfriend doesn't. ( a guy reason for frustration)
- My boyfriend's such a jerk... he's never there when I need him... his IPL is more important.. his football with friends is more important...everything is more important than me... I know he doesn't love me anymore.... all men are alike.... blah blah blah... (a girl's reason... I've deleted the other 9 of 10 parts of the rant for the lack of space here.)
- WTF?!?! I'm 20... and STILL single?!? Where have all the dudes gone? So here goes my dream of having a love marriage!! (Aanchal and my reason!!)
- Will I get 632/700 or 630/700..... It's all in two marks that I'd come second and not first....I'm tensed!! (Toppers' reason! Losers!!)
2. They're almost always confused in life. The reasons for which maybe one of
- What to wear today.... baby pink top on lavendar capris or a classic white one?? (The (ex)college babe's reason)
- Whom to say yes to..... guy 1 or guy 2 OR (options don't cease for them) guy 3..!! (Almost all my female friends' reasons! Trust me, even if they pass me like 10% of the guys they have, I'd have a new guy to go out with every evening for atleast 3 months... and I'm NOT exaggerating... I had actually calculated the numbers!!!!)
- Now that I didn't get through MBA.... what the hell do I do with my life!! Job?? But where? Or Masters??From where...oh no... more entrances!! Marriage... uhh forget it... out of question! Sit at home... Suits fine!!! What do I do?!?! (This is also a reason for frustration, forgot to mention there...Anyways, this is well, my entire MBA gang's reason... if you read in the papers about mass suicides, in all probabilities, it'll be us!)
- What do I watch today.... MI 3 or The Bourne series?? (Aanchal's reason!!) I say, Top Gun Aanch... I'll come too, again!! (BTW, Tom Cruise can cause female genocide with that smile of his in this movie.. and that inverted dive with the MiG..!! Man!!!!!)
- Whom do I really really fall in love with today... Irfan or Brett?? (My reason!)
3. They're almost always in hatred with someone. They most hated list comprises of..
- Their almost illiterate relatives who give out career advice like they're Sameer Barua or something.
- Again, their relatives, who keep on perstering them with: So what're you gonna do now?? Job?? Where?? Why not here?? Why there??It's not that good...What kind of pay would you get?? What're the working hours?? All this even before you've decided if you wanna work or rot at home.
- Their aunties, who's only aim in life is to see you get married. Even if the last time she met you was when you were in Huggies. And the love she has for you is only a little more than what Bhajji has for Symonds' mother.
- Their parents, for, they continue to think that they're good for nothing and totally useless, even when that's not the case! And they also pester you with the same questions as the relatives do. Do all these 45+ do a diploma course in irritating 20 years or what? No offence to parents... but sometimes they should give the kids some time to figure things out...!! But then, afterwards you realise that like always your parents were right, yet again!!
- Their siblings... because you're really useless and jobless right now, they make you do all their work, they treat you like a piece of shit(which they always do) and they kick you out of your OWN room because they want to study!
- Their friends, because they continue to show no signs of growing up since their Huggies days... they're as juvenile as before... the only comforting factor being that their toilet habits aren't as juvenile!
- One more reason for hating friends is that their exams begin the day yours got over!! If there are 3 best friends, never should the three separately take up Biotech-Pharmacy-Engineering.... trust me, you'll never be able to meet each other for 4 years... because of the other idiots' 4 yr courses!
- The IPL team they supported.... because they almost never win! Murphy's Laws, I tell you!
- The book they last read ... because it got over!!! I mean books with characters like Edward Cullen should go on and on and on and on and on forever!! (Extra info: Twilight is much better than Harry Potter!!)
- Your couch.... it isn't as fluffy now, as it was when your vacations began!
- Orkuters and Facebookers and MSNers... no one comes online!!! These places used to be packed during exams!!
P.S 1: Sorry for the language in this post... it's obscene!!! I'm totally frustrated and that's evident!!
P.s 2: Aanch, thanks for the idea of this post!!