August 25, 2008

Untitled 2

I'm still outta my creative grey cells and I've lost all the non creative ones to my FALL! I'm finally done with thinking about and unearthing topics revolving Mithibai to write for Campus Junkie. No more Mithibai pondering now!!


People please do yourselves a favour. Please check out Dostana trailer. John is looking ah so hot!!! You just can't miss this trailer!! You tube it asap!!Do yourself one more favour. Check out the Mit Jaaye song from the movie Kidnap.... Imran Khan. Period. But still, he's looking so hot in the meanie avatar! Anyways kisine toh kaha hain 'Girls love Bad Boys'. There's so much happening on the Bollywood front! Ok. I'll stop commenting on who's hot and who's not. I mean everyone's hot and I'm too lazy to write about all of them. The only un-hot thing happening there is Drona! Looking at Abhishek, I seriously doubt my choice some years back when I liked him! And to add to the disaster called Drona, here's something I heard about the movie which has me intrigued. Abhishek is playing a superhero in the movie and....hold your breath.... Priyanka Chopra is playing his bodyguard!! Bodyguard of a superhero!!! WOW! Now we need another superhero to save us..... minus a bodyguard!!

The most irritating thing that has happened is the bloods in Bihar. There are 2500 villages submerged in water. 30 lakh people without a roof and no news channel is broadcasting it. Because they're busy showing stupid comedy shows that don't make you laugh. High time people get the nature of their job right.

There was so much I wanted to write but now I've forgotten it all. So I'll end this post here!!

No comments: