May 31, 2008

LOST!!!!

No, I haven't taken to watching LOST again.... I saw just one season and that was about it! What I'm referring to here is the pulverization at the hands of Chennai Super Kings.... Yes its hard to accept, but Punjab lost.....!! I guess it was their most egregious day on the field.

I am feeling so drained right now.... seems like I've lost the zest to live! I know it was just a match but what is keeping me petrified is the taunting that I'm gonna face once my classes resume.... I've started getting those "Haha ...Punjab lost" messages!!! Life is so bad!! Life is so mean!! Life is so unfair!! But come what may I'll always stand by the players I like... Irfan, Brett and Marsh...... hoping that they remain in the same team next year!! I'll always support them...atleast they had a wonderful tournament....! And I'm sure next year we'll lift the trophy next year, however bizzare the trophy may look! After all haar kar jeetnewale ko hi baazigar kehte hain....

1 comment:

Aanchal said...

xactly...chennai...haar ke jeet gayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee