May 29, 2008

On buying a cricket team

If you've been reading my blog(IF, that is!) you'd have noticed the amount of bhav cricket and Irfan have got! Since the day Punjab won its first match, I've been jealous of Priety Zinta... first of all, she has the money to buy a cricket team, second of all, she gets to get so up close and personal with all the cricketers(Read Irfan, Brett and Shaun),third of all she has Ness, fourth of all she has such dimples to die for!

In the last match against Jaipur, I went green looking at the hugs Priety was giving the cricketers.... ah.... it hurt! Thank you, Set Max for being empathic enough not to show her hugging Irfan! That made me take a prann that I'll buy a cricket team when I get rich!(Wishful thinking, I know!!) So when HAN India Pvt.Ltd (Co-owned by Hetvi, Aanchal and me) reaches the Fortune 100 companies' list, we'd definitely buy a team! To avoid Aanchal and me splurging the entire money on Dhoni and Irfan respectively, we'd have Hetvi to keep a tab on us and my friend Rao to advice us on whom to buy(looking at the profits he's raking in the CricXchange!!) I mean buying a cricket mean would be soooo cool! Atleast it would mean not sitting on those godforsaken seats!!!

My dream team would include
Virendra Sehwag
Adam Gilchrist
Gautam Gambhir
MS Dhoni
Shaun Marsh
Shane Watson
Yuvraj Singh
Irfan Pathan
Brett Lee
Glenn McGrath
Shane Warne

Deadly team na!! Obvio, it is! I'm not a fool to waste my money na!!!

No comments: