July 18, 2008

Incoherent Ramblings

Hmm.... so its 122 days to CAT.... the forms are out... I've bought the form... Yet to fill it...yet to to the exam.... YET TO START PREPARING!! Gosh! I'm nervous! I know, I know....CAT is tough and all.... yeah well... ask me... IT IS egregiously tough!! Bloody can't even clear sectional cut offs!! CET offers a bit of hope..... MAT also does.... but the institutes under MAT ... are like shit!!


Ah...CAT puts me to depression... lets talk about something else.... So am back to my old self.... after soooooooooo many days... confessed stuff, got people back, ensured them for forever( I know forever is too big a word....but a tad smaller than IF!) but then some relations are worth maintaining for life na..... (Like we would want it otherwise). Gosh.... I'm getting a proof everyday why tears are as important for your health as much is laughter.... One feels so light after the river that flows from the lacrimal glands.... especially when you have a really comforting shoulder!! Wink wink!!



EGREGIOUS has become my favourite word of late.... more so after the vocab teacher at my classes rubbished my definition of it, even when it was right and made it a subject of ridicule.... EGREGIOUS= OUTSTANDINGLY BAD!!! Guess I was the only one in class who knew! Coming to egregious, one thing that comes to my mind when I think of this word is Vidya Balan's styling in Kismet Connection!! She looked like Shahid's aunty!!! Yeah, its one more movie that I saw second day first show(review later). God save the CAT!!

I'm bored...... so much to do, so little time, yet here I am typing away shit! Gosh! I really really need a life........ BADLY! And yeah I got my driving license....... without giving the test....... so I can drive now (I promise I'll drive better than Ankita.... I promise my car will never be airborne for more than 5 secs.... I promise I'll never speed while taking a turn.... I promise I'll never overtake a police van.... I promise I'll not thoko poor cyclists on the road... well..... in short I WILL NEVER drive like Ankita.... I promise!!) All you women driver haters watch out!! Jay, one day you will be forced to give me a certificate that states "Women may be bad drivers....but Nupur drives really really really really well!!" So much for optimism!!

P.s: Anki, the way you saved the cyclist by cutting reassured my faith that women can drive... You drive well.... when you're normal!!

No comments: